Today I am going to introduce you to a very soothing anti-acne face mask. If you have problematic skin you should definitely give it a shot. The reasons why you should use this mask is given below:
why use this mask
- The green tea-mint soothing face mask cleanses and tightens the skin giving you fresh and oil-free skin tone.
- Treats skin irritations.
- Fights aging signs.
- Improves complexion.
- Great for acne treatment and prevention.
- Great for under eye circles and puffiness.
- Keeps skin spotless.
Impressed? Now read on to find out more about this mask.
you just need three ingredients
- 3 TBSP GREEN TEA.
- 2TBSP MINT LEAVES.
- 1TBSP HONEY.
- Improves skin complexion.
- Reduces puffy eyes as well as dark circles.
- Fights aging skin.
- Treats acne and pimples.
- Shrinks open pores.
- Flushes out toxins from the skin, heals blemishes and soothes the complexion.
- Protects against sun damage.
- Treats even the stubborn acne.
- Prevents wrinkles.
- Removes black heads.
- Treats pimples and keep skin spotless.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties hence help heal skin irritations.
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness of eyes.
- Gives oil-free skin.
- Great for acne.
- Full of anti-oxidants hence it is great for slowing down aging.
- It is extremely moisturizing and soothing so gives glow to the skin.
the process of making green tea-mint soothing face mask
Combine all our ingredients in a blender,blend till it forms a smooth paste. You can add water if necessary. Apply evenly on your face and neck . Keep this mask on for 20-25 minutes before washing it with warm water.Do this once a week for best results.
I used the gun powder green tea from Twinings. If you are using that variant of green tea then soak it in hot water before blending all the three ingredients. My first attempt was a failure because I used the green tea directly for blending and it wouldn’t blend. So keep that in mind. But if your using the normal variant or green tea bags, you can add it without soaking, no problem.
Try this extremely refreshing face mask. Stay beautiful.